Friday, 20 May 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

I'm putting up my Six Sentence Sunday early as I'm away over the weekend. This is from my book Nothing Ever Happens when the lads face off.



“Just making it clear to you that if you even think about getting your bat polished again, it isn't going to be from my boy.”

“That's the thing, isn't it, Gary? He isn't your boy anymore. You've lost your fuckbuddy just like I have.” Nathan turned to give Gary a vicious smile.

“Have you two finished your pissing contest?” Andrew asked icily, his lips thin and pale.

6 comments:

  1. m/m is not my cup of tea, but this was a great pick of six. Love the bat polishing reference. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was given that my a friend of mine and I thought it was perfect, Ginger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. isnt your boy anymore, wow, alot of tension here. Great lines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder what happened there and if these two will kiss and make up or go find somebody else to kiss ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the tension, I love the cover art. Great all around.

    Best,
    Allure

    ReplyDelete