Monday, 13 June 2011

PARTY 'TIL YOUR HEELS FLY OFF: MEGA AUTHOR BLOG HOP TOUR

Hey guys,

Welcome to my sex toys party. I can’t wait to show you some of the raunchy games you can play beforehand.



Before we get to the fun though, let’s deal with a few pesky rules.

1)  HAVE FUN!!!
2)  INVITE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!
3)  THIS TOUR STARTS:  Monday, June 13, at Midnight (Arizona Time)
      THIS TOUR ENDS: Monday, June 20, at Midnight (Arizona Time)
      Winners will be drawn and posted June 21st! *** 
4)  MEET AND MINGLE WITH ALL THE AUTHORS! EXPERIENCE A NEW PARTY DESTINATION AT EVERY STOP! PARTICIPATE IN EVERY BLOG CONTEST AND BE ENTERED FOR CHANCES TO WIN MULTIPLE PRIZES! EVERY BLOG VISITED IS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO WIN!!
5)  PARTICIPATION AT ALL BLOGS IS RECOMMENDED, BUT NOT REQUIRED. REMEMBER, THE MORE BLOGS YOU HOP, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING PRIZES. EVERY AUTHOR IS WAITING TO MEET AND INTERACT WITH YOU, SO PLEASE BE SURE TO SHOW EVERY AUTHOR SOME LOVE!
6)  DID I MENTION TO HAVE FUN?  WHOO! HOO!! HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOO!
***Authors have full discretion to choose an alternate winner in the event any winner fails to claim their prize(s) within 72 hours of their name being posted or after notification of win, whichever comes first. Anyone who participates in this blog hop tour is subject to these rules***

Shall we play a few games first? One of my favourites from when I was an Ann Summers' party hostess is played with a walnut whip. One partner lies on the floor with their knees up with the walnut whip between their legs. The other partner has to kneel in front of them, hands behind their body, and on my say so, bite off the walnut, eat it, bite off the top of the chocolate and lick out the inside. Best tongue action wins.  




My next game involves balloons. Seriously, how can you have a party without balloons? With this one, people pair up. On my count, one person puts on a pair of very large underpants while the other blows up the balloon. They have to put the balloon in the underpants, and well, thrust! Once the balloon pops then the other partner does the same. Good thrusting essential here, guys.


So do you want to play with the toys now?


 Hands up who has used a Rampant Rabbit or a variation of it? It comes in many variations but always with those rabbit ears for stimulating all our parts and it's really big! 




Now what else shall I get out of my magic bag?


How about the Ride Em Cowgirl Strap on Toy
(seriously that looks scary!)


How about the Monkey Spanker Male masturbator for the men. After all we can't forget our boys, can we? 






I always used to end with a raffle, with lots of goodies such as penis-shaped lighters and whips, but two things were always popular; the magazines and the books... if only I'd known then what I know now. I could have made a fortune...


Thank you for joining me. As a thank you I'm offering a draw to win either The Night Porter or Mr Plum. Leave your name on my blog to enter the draw.




I can be  found at my Facebook Page. If you like what you see please 'like' it.
I am on Twitter here.
I am on Goodreads here. 


And now don't forget you have to hop to the next blog for an Oxford pub crawl and please visit all of the authors on the trip, spreading some love to us all. 

29 comments:

  1. Hi, Sue!

    I must say I've never heard of the Walnut Whip game. It does sound like great fun! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, sounds like fun games... I'm loving this already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome party!!! Slightly disappointed one of the prizes isn't a penis lighter though lol
    See u on FB!

    leanne_gag[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The strap on ride em cowgirl kind of scares me though pink and purple is kind of pretty together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally loved the Rampant Rabbit xD that was a good one!
    Thanks for the giveaway... Big hug!

    Alex
    alexandra.roxana.garcia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These prizes are awesome! Thank you for participating!!! :) tannis.herron@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, never been to a sex party, clearly I have the wrong friends! Ah, right, that was sex toys party, my mistake! *G* Fun post Sue! You've gotta love Ann Summers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful party! And fun! ^-^ although I have to say I liked the "tongue action" best LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want the recipe so I try a little tongue action of my own. Great party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hadn't heard of the Walnut whip either but like the rabbit :) who knew you could have so much fun with balloons too.

    vampiremistress2010(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I sold sex toys too for Pure Romance! There's a witty song on my blog under the post I Used To Sell Sex Toys. LOL I'd hold the Thunder Vibe and sing into as a mic!

    Great blog! Loved it! Now following you on Twitter and liked your Facebook page!

    lanirhea(at)ymail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hmm I want to play those games!!!
    Awsome giveaway!
    Liked you on face: Melissa Sanchez Dempsey
    Follow you on twitter: MelissaDempsey1
    And on goodreads: ElizabethGold
    Love your books
    Melissa/Your own little special space
    melissasanchezdempsey@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this giveaway!! :))))) fallowing you on Twitter and good reads and liked you on FB!!!TY for this!!

    Coastiecolellas@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Walnut Whip game sounds like a fun one! This is a fun post.

    skpetal at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've eaten a lot of walnut whips in my time but never like that. If I remember right, there's a walnut in the bottom (of the whip that is) too. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  16. So hilarious.I love those parties,best fun ever.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm blushing like mad right now.
    I am now following you on twitter, liked your page and sent a friend request to goodreads! :)

    kristinaleigh1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love those kind of parties it lets you get in touch with your wild side and theres nothing to get embarrassed about bravo!!!

    terri_dion@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you!!
    shannonjean14(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yummy games. Never played them but will definately keep them in mind.
    manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love these kinds of parties! Whoot! I'm the one going...no no that's not how you use it :P

    ReplyDelete
  22. You should have seen my face upon arrival here. Lol.

    Leticha Brewster
    Kandlekraze@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This party sounds like so much fun. I especially liked the walnut whip.
    mmbourassa(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I wish Ann Summers would start their sex toy parties here, in the States. They really are the queens of sexy toy parties -- some of the games, OMG! They involve prank calling someone's husband and asking for sex, modeling the sexy underwear that's up for sale, mad libs...heck the fun just keeps on coming. Ann Summer parties aren't sex toy parties, their parties to bring women together for a whole heap of trouble! hehe
    FAB POST, such fun... never heard of the walnut game before! Best licking wins, oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am love loving this blog hop..so many fun things to discover!!! Have liked/become a fan/followed for loads of fun :)
    sydneytwimum @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I can honestly say I've never been to a sex toy party or owned a 'rabbit', but sure can sure as heck bet that I will soon! The games you describe sound like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  27. thanks for all of the exciting new games! very unique ideas ;)
    heltondexter@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I've never heard of the Walnut-Whip game, but I'm liable to try it now :) Thanks! edysicecreamlover18@gmailDOTcom friended you on fb as Lindsay Ann and on Good Reads as Krystal Carson, follow you on twitter as Icecream1891 *I solemnly swear I am not a stalker edysicecreamlover18ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sexy toy parties are the best and a real hoot, even when Grandmas turns around and asks you to hold the **unknown object while she squeezes to see what the suction is like ** lol goes to show these toys are for all ages and the games look like a hoot !!!! I follow you ;) and your books look hot lol
    kat
    kittee_cat@bigpond.com

    ReplyDelete