Saturday, 9 July 2011

Six Sentence Sunday... Complete Faith

An unedited submission for this week's Six Sentence Sunday is from Complete Faith, the sequel to my cowboy story in Morning Report.

            Ignoring Tommy's whimper, Noah cupped Tommy’s jaw with his warm hands, drawing their foreheads together.
“If we don’t stop now, I’m going to break my rule,” he sighed.
Tommy frowned, his forehead wrinkling against Noah’s. What rule?
“You promise me you’ll talk to your parents?”
           That rule.

8 comments:

  1. Ooh sounds great. I cant wait for this to come out

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUST.NOT.ENOUGH.
    Can this be changed to "6 Chapter Sunday"?? Please.....

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Looks like it's going to be a great sequel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah what rule? Please post more! Great six.

    ReplyDelete