Sunday, 3 July 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

My Six Sentence Sunday contribution this week comes from The Lord's Tale, which was published yesterday by Silver.


Lee rested his cheek on Phil's stomach, his body curled around Phil's body as they recovered on his bed. His fingers carding absently through Lee's dark hair, Phil looked at the mess they had made of his window and couldn't stop the grin spreading across his face.
"I ought to make you clean that up," he said eventually, watching his spunk slide down the glass.
"Do you want me to lick it up?" Lee asked sleepily.
Snorting gently, Phil said, "I was thinking of window cleaner, but you can use your tongue if you want."
"I'd rather use my tongue on you." Lee demonstrated with a lick to the thin line of hair under Phil's belly button.

10 comments:

  1. Oh Lord Sue...what a great and HOT six today- and congrats on the new release
    Dawne P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa and Dawne *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummer and congrats. The series should be a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot, hot, hot!! Sexy snip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot sexy tease, good luck on many sales

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, sizzling six and very playful. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read the term spunk in a long time, thank you for that alone! Lovely! :)

    ~Xakara
    Dawn's Early Light 6SS

    ReplyDelete