Thursday, 22 September 2011

What Comes Next

I thought I'd give you a round up of what comes next for me.

At the moment I'm waiting for the edits on Final Admission, which is being published by Noble Romance.

I'm also waiting on Dreamspinner Press on a submission for Light of Day, the sequel to Night Porter.

I've received a contract for Stolen Dreams, which will be published by Silver Publishing, and that is almost completed.

I have a Masquerade story to write, The Layered Mask, for an anthology with Patricia Logan and Lisa Worrall, also for Silver, to finish by the end of October.

Complete Faith, the sequel to Morning Report, is well under way, and I hope to have that completed by the end of October.

Then there is a hiatus whilst I finish my Theology undergraduate degree.

In the new year, I'll start again with Empty Sands, my summer romance for Dreamspinner.

Busy busy busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment