Friday, 16 December 2011

Stuff Your Stockings Blog Hop Contest

I'm a little late to the party but here we go. Welcome to the Stuff Your Stockings Blog Hop contest. This mega blog-hop goes through from Friday 16th December to Sunday 18th December.

Christmas Myspace Animated Gifs


Thank you for taking time to stop by my blog this Christmas. Make sure you visit everyone on the way for some amazing prizes. There are 185 authors taking part. This is a BIG blog hop.  So make sure you run over here to the list of participants. I'm talking PRIZES!

**My Prize - Your choice of one of my books**


Leave a comment here to enter into the draw
**************************************************************************

What are you doing for Christmas for this year? I am going to be crashed out on a friend's sofa being wined and dined. Awesome!!!

I'm certainly going to have a better Christmas than my poor boys in Final Admission.

Blurb:


James Trenchard is a dick. Everyone in Bingwell, Brock, and Bacon says so, and after Ethan’s first encounter with the man, he agrees. Ethan resolves to avoid James but ends up working closely with him and discovers the lawyer's hiding a secret from the world. Ethan also realizes he's falling too hard too fast. Ethan has to decide if he should help James and risk getting entangled in the mess James has gotten himself into, or move on. But walking away from love is never a simple decision to make.





I can be found:
Shamelessly objectifying men here: http://suesdailymale.blogspot.com/
Talking about my writing and promoting books here: http://suebrownsstories.blogspot.com/
Rambling about everything else here: https://www.facebook.com/suebrownstories

27 comments:

  1. That's a lot of hopping! But sounds like fun. Count me in for a shot for one of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating in the hop! I'll probably have a Lord of the Rings marathon. I have the extended versions and I haven't watched them in 3 or 4 years.

    Anne
    acm05@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to my Inlaws, and will be taking my Kindle as recovering from an op.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doing what we do every year - watch 24 hours of A Christmas Story and eat!

    Love to cook on Christmas!

    Count me in for the win! lol Merry Christmas, Sue!

    shelley_runyon@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll probably be spending it here at home. I'm Jewish, I celebrate Chanukah which starts on the evening of Dec 20th. I'll be opening up gifts with my friends.

    please enter me in your contest, Sue. Have a Happy Holiday

    Thanks
    yinyang1062@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a lovely time being wined and dined! Heading to my SiL's for dinner that day.

    I would LOVE to win one of your books.

    Bigs *Hugs*,

    Sharon
    schofield726@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm having dinner with friends so for once I won't be the one cooking the turkey. Yay!

    pendermackie(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm visiting family and there will definitely be dining. Not sure about wining, but if my sister brings a bottle (or two)...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This year for Christmas I am traveling to my sisters

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sue!

    First time being Single on Christmas since I was...18 years old - and happy to be so ^.^ I'll be at mom and dad's with my little boys.

    I'm also taking part in this blog hop (first time!). So exciting.

    Merry Christmas honey,

    Erica Pike

    eripike at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Holidays!

    Anzumerlin@mail.ru

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will be visiting friends and family
    helldog3 at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'll be with my family. it's tradition and i won't break it ^^

    witchvela at web dot de

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Sue,

    I've read only your "The Lord's Tale" (which I really liked), but many other your books were recommended to me several times. I would love to win something from your backlist.

    Happy Holidays!

    jutrznia[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well if there are prizes*grins*

    It's a family Christmas for me as well. :)

    Aramis_blue@gmx.de

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just hopping by. Happy Holidays!

    megy_pooh@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds great! Thanks,
    -Amber
    goodblinknpark@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. looking forward to Christmas morning with my boys

    caity_mack at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the sound of the story from the blurb, thanks for being part of the Hop and Happy Holidays to you and yours!

    Eva
    evitap67(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your books sound good, love finding new (to me) authors.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great giveaway! Merry Christmas :-)

    smaccall AT comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. Our family has the tradition to celebrate Christmas at my mom's house, so I'll be there of course!

    Happy Christmas!

    gardemarin(at)gmx(dot)de

    ReplyDelete
  23. Spending a nice quiet holiday at my parents house :)

    varuca25(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Daughter has a nasty cold right now, so Christmas plans are questionable. Happy holidays

    Wolphcall(at)bellsouth(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovin the hop!! And your reindeer <3

    Merry Christmas!!

    bakinstuff@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm going to be spending mine with family and friends

    Sarah S

    Sarahs7836(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you for the great giveaway! Im gonna be spending the day with my family on christmas. Were having a dinner and watching christmas movies. Thank you! Happy holidays!
    shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete