Friday, 27 January 2012

A Ramble through Sue's Week

I have been conspicuous by my absence from my blog this week; partly because I have nothing to say, and partly because I've had a cold. I've spent much of my time curled up in my bed, being looked after by my kids. I've also managed to add a few thousand words to Empty Sands, pick my men for Morning Report (thank you, thank you DWS Photography for your gorgeous photos and my facilitator, Laura Harner) and finalise The Layered Mask... nervous, very nervous to be treading into the Regency genre.
So next week sees the publication of Light of Day, published by Dreamspinner on 1st February, and The Layered Mask, published by Silver Publishing on 4th February. WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!















Right, I'm off to be fed and watered by a friend. Thank you to all my guests this week, and I look forward to next week, with Tom Webb from the review site, A Bear on Books, discussing what he looks for in the books he reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment