Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Books I Adore: Bareback by Chris Owen

Bareback by Chris Owen


Bareback at Torquere
Bareback at Amazon

Jake Taggart’s life was almost perfect--he’d worked hard to overcome his past, and he loved his job as foreman on a ranch in Arkansas. The only thorn in his side was a dark eyed cowboy named Tornado whose stubborn attitude brought frustration and confusion to Jake’s mostly happy existence. 

A late spring rainstorm brings out hidden passions and unleashes a chain of events neither of them expected--and eventually brings about events that threaten to destroy them and what they worked to create. Strong wills and forceful personalities make for intense encounters....but is it enough to keep love alive?





This was the first original M/M story that I read. I could have read hundreds of other books and not found one that I would adore as much as this book. Jack and Tor's story is one of unexpected love and dealing with a gay relationship when they both have emotional baggage.
I have made no secret of how much I adore their story, like thousands of other fans. If I can ever write a tale with the simplicity and quality of this story, I will be very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment