Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Light Of Day: Review from A Bear On Books

A Review From A Bear on Books

Sue Brown has taken two of my favorite characters and given me some resolution of the bittersweet parting from "Night Porter".  And I adore her for it.  She has the gift of delving into a man's sorrow and letting us watch him heal and grow from it.  And she knows, not every ending is happy and sometimes all you can expect is to walk away in one piece and live to fight another day.

But here, Ms. Brown gives me what I wanted.  Maybe not Happily Every After, but certainly Happy for Now.

And I am okay with that.  Because, damn it, she gave let me share another exquisite few days with my boys.

Thank you.

Tom

1 comment:

  1. I just loved these books! As always, Tom said it so much better than I could! Thanks Sue.

    ReplyDelete