Friday, 20 April 2012

No Point Blog: Cowboys Don't Roam Around the M25

This is my standard reason that I give for setting my stories in America. Actually, I lied. Cowboys do roam around the M25 (the orbital motorway around London).

Unfortunately they don't wear hats and chaps. These are the cowboys I want to write about.

These are the cowboys we have. White Van Man. 

And unfortunately, these guys do not float my boat, tickle my fancy, or do anything at all really.

So this is why I write about cowboys on horseback in Texas. Do I need to explain it any more?






4 comments:

  1. I always end up with White Van Man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. No further explanation needed. I'm glad you write about cowboys on horseback in Texas. Thanks Sue.
    *giggle*

    Hugs,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I decided on show rather than tell. *hugs*

      Delete