Sunday, 6 January 2013

Happy Round Up New Year

Happy New Year, my lovelies. 

I'm still recovering from the operation at the end of last year, so I'm a bit slow off the mark to get writing and promoting.

What is my aim once I get going? A publication every month, with a mixture of self-publication and through my usual publishers. Hot off the hoof in January will be Hairy Harry's Car Seat. This is my first venture into self-publication. I am aiming for January 31st for publication.


The only things Peter walked away with from his marriage was a suitcase and Hairy Harry, the family pet.
When Harry becomes ill, Peter is faced with one of the hardest decisions he's ever had to make... saying goodbye to his best friend.
Ethan Wells is the locum vet who attends to Harry and Peter is surprised at how quickly they become friends. Peter finds himself looking forward to Ethan's phone calls and the meals they share together. He knows Ethan is gay but it doesn't bother him. However when Ethan confesses his attraction to him, Peter has to admit to himself that he's not as adverse to the prospect as he thought he would be, and that does bother him.


Tumbling Blindly is due out from Total-E-Bound on February 11th.


Book one in The Arches Series

Dumped by his partner, Matt isn’t looking for love. Once he meets Gabe at the gym, he finds a friend as well as a lover.

After he is dumped by Milo, his long-term partner, Matt retreats to his bed, only to be scared out of his wits by two policemen breaking into his house, checking to see if he was still alive after being alerted by a nosy neighbour.

The last thing he expects is to meet one of the policemen a few months later at his local gym. Gabe makes it obvious that he is attracted to Matt, but Matt is still getting over his breakup. To his surprise, Gabe isn’t deterred by Matt’s reluctance, and promises to be friends until Matt is ready for more.

Then Matt’s world is turned upside down by Milo’s return, begging a bed for one night. One night turns into a week and Milo doesn’t move off the sofa. Although Matt still has feelings for Milo, he realises he also has feelings for Gabe, who is more than a friend, and waits patiently to be a lover.


The second book in February is an anthology by some very talented authors, On Valentine's Day, to be released on guess what day. I am thrilled to be in their company.
My story is called Louis Hates Valentine's Day.
Louis is a florist who hates Valentine's Day and the guilty men who sigh in relief as they hand over a dozen red roses, and then go back to ignoring their spouses for the rest of the year. He's so busy hating Valentine's Day that he misses someone trying to give him a very important message.



Left at the Crossroads by the very spectacular Lisa Worrall and Sue Brown. Coming 31st March. Watch this space.

6 comments:

  1. Look how prolific you are! When we met, you only had a handful of books. I know, because I read them all. Keep em coming, babe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Likewise sweetpea. Look at us now. We are old hands, aren't we?

      Delete
    2. I remember asking you to pimp my very first book. I'll have 17 by the end of Feb. I'm setting like goals. I want to get at least one a month. I didn't meet that goal in 2012 but I'm sure gonna try harder this year. Self pubbing and more books and figuring out the learning curve for promo has helped. I wanna make enough to be self sufficient this year. Keep it up honey!

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year, Sue.
    So much to look forward to!
    First and foremost, take care of yourself and heal.

    Hugs,
    Sharon
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will, my sweet. Luckily I can write off my feet!

      Delete
  3. Hey Sue! Looks like you're been and will be one Busy Bee! Everything on this page sounds so good! Looking forward to reading more of your books and getting to know your characters! I especially liked Tumbling Blindly's Blurb.
    Much success to you in your coming up books!!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete