Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Autumn Round Up.

I'm trying to write. Three hyper dogs (my two and a guest), one hyper teenager, one sick teenager, and one hyper guest (hello, Amelia), and I give up.

Let me keep you in the loop with the writing.


  • Final Admission has been accepted by Dreamspinner and will be published Jan/Feb 2014
  • Frankie & Al has been accepted by Dreamspinner. More details to follow.
  • Racing Raindrops is now on Amazon.

  • A Cock in the Window has now turned into a murder mystery and is now the first of the Kit Stone Mysteries.
  • Two het stories are being mauled and rewritten and one will hopefully be finished by the end of the month.
  • I sent The Year of the Drouth to a friend and reader, and got such a wonderful email back that I cried. I hope he won't mind that I quote this part.
"What struck me was the sense of pervading fear throughout. You certainly captured the sense of free floating anxiety and danger Chip and Simon had to live with every day. I know it is only a fragment, but honestly, I was caught up in the relentless need to be hyper vigilant that it felt like I couldn’t breathe. Even the sex seemed like grasping to a life preserver for the few moments of relief it brought."


 That's it for now. More to follow xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment