Monday, 7 October 2013

So, yes, I have a thing about armpits

I know that makes me sad/strange/your choice of word. But I do have a thing about armpits. I know that most people would think it's icky but I can't help it. I look at armpits all the time. I'm scrolling through Facebook and a picture like this will pop up. I am so jealous of Clare London's Compulsion.



Oh yes, I do like a bit of chest hair as well. My post on manscaping in Hair is the one most viewed on this blog.

I knew how much I loved chest hair but my passion for armpit hair is a new kink. However I can satisfy my kink online. So many wonderful sites.




I've never known if this is a manip of Jared Padalecki but I would love it even more with hair!

Jared Padalecki

Christopher Meloni. Need I say more? I mean, Christopher Meloni.

Christopher Meloni

DWS Photography usually fulfills my armpit quota. 'Casual' shots (because I know Dan takes ages with each shot) makes me happy.


One of my favourite Rob Williams' films role/play, provides me with many armpit opportunities.

Steve Callahan and Matthew Montgomery

Steve Callahan

2 comments:

  1. I don't know that I have a thing about armpits, but quite often my characters do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I read the heading of this post and thought "oh but yes", clicked in and there was Seve :). I like hair on my men (fictional and otherwise). I remember years ago a reader saying how refreshing it was to read a story where the guys had armpit hair instead of the waxed men other authors were writing at the time. I'd written my guy reaching up for something on the top shelf of the supermarket and the hair peeking out from under the sleeve of his t shirt... *clears throat*.

    Thanks for the photos to cheer me up in the morning! :)

    ReplyDelete