Sunday, 23 March 2014

Where Have I Been?

It's been over a month since I last blogged, which is pretty damn poor, I know. It's partly real life, but mainly because I've been struggling to finish a book. To give you an indication of how bad it's been, I actually banned myself from Facebook and Twitter by getting Lisa Worrall, who does my promo, to change the passwords.


Still I have finished my book. YAY!!!! I finally finished it on Friday and I am ECSTATIC!! I have to say I love this story. I have submitted it, and now I wait with baited breath. Refreshing the inbox every five minutes, seconds, nanoseconds - no, not me, uh-huh.


In looking for that image, I found TAWNA FENSKE's blog, and her heading made me giggle immediately.


Since I last blogged, I've had two stories released by Dreamspinner, Final Admission and Frankie & Al. They have both done well. Final Admission is a re-release and I'm so happy to finally see it in print.


I'm looking forward to my trip to Rainbow Con in Tampa, Florida next month. I booked it so long ago I can't believe it's finally here.


Ok, I'm going to finish here as I have some other blogs I want to write. 

Hello again and big kisses!!

Sue xx






1 comment: