Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Lazy Blog

Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles

Why did I start with Jensen and Jared? You have to ask? I like them!

Tired waves from me at the moment. I'm struggling to write more than a 1000 words a day. It's not the story. I love The Lost Wolf. I'm just not focused at the moment. Same with blogging. I want to blog on many issues but the will power just isn't there. So it's a lazy blog from me

Faith & Tyler playing near where we live.

We're a few days away from the end of the school year and I'll be pleased when we can sleep in instead of rushing off to school. My day won't change that much (my dogs don't understand the concept of sleeping in) but at least we won't be tied to the alarm.

Cardiff: The Hub


I'm hoping to visit Cardiff in the next few weeks and take my kids to see the Torchwood Hub. We need a few days away and I've been dying to take them to see Cardiff Bay and Cardiff Castle.

Cardiff Castle


1 comment:

  1. Wish I could go with you. Would love to see Europe. Hope you get your focus back. :)

    ReplyDelete