So before I go to bed here are some of the things that make me thankful:
- My kids. They drive me insane on a regular basis but I love them. Especially as they've got older and our relationship has changed.
- My dogs who love
my skill with the food bagme. Of course they do. But they give me love and cuddles and get me off my arse and walking over the beautiful common.
- Finding a venue for the M/M Romance authors book signing. I had a few sleepless nights about that.
- The number of readers and authors who are excited by the book signing.
- My bed.
- Friends who kick my arse when the story isn't quite right.
- A neighbour who's helped me get rid of my old car.
- Clare London. She knows why.
- Liz and Ollie the collie, for fantastic dog walks.
- My sisters. I adore them both. Since my mum died when I was eighteen I don't know what I'd have done without them.