Sunday, 21 September 2014

Sunday Sunday

It's a beautiful Sunday morning, and I'm crashed out on the sofa instead of out enjoying it. I will move my lazy carcass soon. Honest. I've been reading a YA book, swigging coffee, and ignoring the grumpy looks on my doggies' faces. In a few minutes I'm off to Sunday lunch with family and friends and even better, I don't have to cook it!

I'm going on a writing retreat to the Isle of Wight tomorrow. I'm visiting the lovely K.C. Wells and using her 'office' to get some writing achieved without the day to day distractions of being at home. Her office is halfway down a cliff and serves endless coffee. Pictures to follow.

Enjoy your Sunday, my lovelies.


Book News:

The Lyon Road Vets series is now out in paperback. Read Hairy Harry, Bob, Hazel and Norman all in one shiny paperback, thanks to Lisa Worrall and the cover by Meredith Russell.





Hissed as a Newt is out this week, the second book in the With A Kick series with Clare London. Details to follow soon.


Blurb: A drunk clown rolling around in the gutter is not what David Wright expects to find as he walks to With A Kick, his favourite ice-cream shop. David has had a lousy day. A literary agent has crushed his dreams and all he wants is the consolation of alcoholic ice-cream. He’s about to walk away when he realises the clown has been dumped by his boyfriend. On a whim, David takes the clown into With A Kick before he gets arrested. Underneath the smeared make-up, he meets Stan, who has just discovered his boyfriend and best friend getting more than friendly. Over ice-cream, David and Stan discuss their problems and discover maybe they can help each other.





1 comment:

  1. The book sounds really good adding it to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete