Wednesday, 14 January 2015

2015 just got started

As usual I've been somewhat distracted and my poor blog has suffered *pets it sadly*.

The distraction had been the worrying news that I possibly had breast cancer, which kind of took all my time, as I got the news four weeks after my sister died of the same thing. Except the brilliant news is that I don't have cancer. It was a radial scar, not cancerous, I admit that I think I breathed for the first time on 8th January when I got the good news. I'm having one last biopsy but the doctor at the Royal Marsden is 90% sure my boobs are fabulous. Okay, fabulous might be a bit of an exaggeration, but I am so happy. Thanks to my wonderful she-whose name I pinched-sister and my friends for letting me cry over them for a few weeks.

For me, 2015 has just started. And I have no excuses not to get writing. That doesn't mean to say I've been idle. I'm going to do a round-up of forthcoming books this week, but I have seven stories due out over the next six months.

So HAPPY NEW YEAR really this time and much love.

Also, baby penguins just because I was bemoaning my lack of blogging skills on twitter and the subject of penguins arose. I know, life is bizarre.








  

No comments:

Post a Comment