Sunday, 25 January 2015

Low low low

I admit to being rather low at the moment. It's not depression. Just a case of the blues creeping up on me and I can't do anything about it - yet. Tomorrow I'm hoping is my final appointment at the Royal Marsden to tell me everything is okay and I don't need an operation on my boob. *fingers crossed*

We also have no heating or hot water at the moment and I don't have the money to repair the boiler. The kids have been great but it's more stress I don't need. It all comes at once, doesn't it?

Money is proving to be a problem, and has been for a while. I now have a part-time job that I love, and my new bosses have been amazing considering I took on the job just before I lost my sister. I'm hoping things will change soon.

Dear 2015, please improve. Much love, Sue.


On the good side, thanks to a conversation with a neighbour I have fixed the problem with the washing machine. It took less than five minutes to unclog a pipe, yet I've spent a month draining the machine by hand.

This week Stolen Dreams comes out and the week after The Next Call. I also have a French translation of The Isle of... Where?, Là où tu es. It's a good week for my books from Dreamspinner.

In-Decision is going well, if slowly. The voices in my head aren't as chatty as usual. I'm hoping to finish it by the end of the month. Then I intend to finish the revised version of The Layered Mask, the first in the Gentlemen's Club series.

Okay, time for me to get ready for the week. Much love, Sue xx

3 comments:

  1. I agree that troubles seem to come in bundles. Keep plugging away cause it's only temporary. Glad to hear of upcoming releases and really looking forward to In-Decision. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kendra.

      All troubles are temporary. *hugs*

      Delete
  2. Temporary but a real pain for as long as they last. Hope you'll get good news tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete