Monday, 19 January 2015

Standing in the Face of the Oncoming Train

I had a bit of a freak-out yesterday. I've finally got around to telling people (not on social media) about my cancer scare. One minute I'm burbling away about the bad news/bloody excellent news and the next freak-out. For the past few weeks I've felt like I've been in the path of an oncoming train and then a wonderful person knocked me to one side before the train hit me.

I also discovered the underside of my boob is purple. ICK!!

This week I need to get back into the pattern of working days. Onward and upwards. I have stories to finish. Otherwise my bestie Lisa Worrall will kill me. I'm going to finish In-Decision and Elin Gregory is helping me to plot a Regency story. Busy busy. Hugs to you all.


Even old animals can make us smile.




No comments:

Post a Comment