Monday, 2 February 2015

Monday Monday

It's Monday, it's 7am and I'm taking most of the day off as I worked all weekend.

I had a few hours away from the computer last night when I went to see Kingsman with Colin Firth. Brilliant film. Well worth going to see.



Last week... I did a load of things and nothing seemed to get done. You know what I mean? This week I am determined to a) work more effectively and b) get some time off.

I feel a bit like this chap!


One of the things I do need to do is shut down social media. I'm addicted to it. Or rather the drama of it. It's like a rolling train crash that you can't tear your eyes away from. I'm going to do something drastic for one week. Delete it off my phone and go work in a place where I don't get wifi.

Done. Deleted.

Next I'm going to have my time off and enjoy it without feeling guilty. Off to celebrate my step-mother's birthday by taking her out to lunch.

I'm going to work later this evening as I have blog posts to write for my blog tour.

Thank you to everyone who has been showing love to The Sky is Dead. I do have a lot of love for that story.


Have a good week, my lovelies.

2 comments:

  1. I hear you (where the social media is concerned). I'm in the same boat and I have loads of things to do :( I really need to get my butt in gear organizing my new (to me) basement or I'll never get to do the things I do want to do. BTW, I am one of the judges for Rainbow Awards (for the past two years) and truly enjoyed The Sky is Dead. Such a great story! I Lurvs all your stories.
    Give A Rush
    taina1959 @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete