Saturday, 16 May 2015

Juggling Balls

Get your mind out of the gutter. I didn't mean those balls.

Oh for heaven's sake look at this dude for a while and then we can get back to me moaning.



One of the interesting parts of doing three jobs is juggling your time and not letting the balls drop. Okay *hangs head* I admit the writing ball is not so much dropping as sunk in concrete and not moving. You've heard me moan/bitch/whine about not being able to write before. I give up to be honest. The muse will move me when she is ready. Even the threat of unpaid bills isn't getting her moving.



What have I done recently????? I've been to Italy for the MM Romance Meeting. God, that was a week ago. I will write about it I promise. I've just been so busy. IT WAS BLOODY FANTASTIC!!! In the meantime Lisa Worrall got there first.


My kids are in the throws of exams - both of them - at the same time. Actually it's been remarkably calm - too calm.

Oooh, I have a book out next week! WATCH THIS WOLF!



Okay, that's enough for now. Gotta get back to worrying about what I'm not doing.





No comments:

Post a Comment