Sunday, 3 May 2015

May Round-up

What's happening in Sue's world?

Life is manic at the moment. My primary day job took up crazy silly hours to get a project completed and everything else went on hold. I can't remember the last time I got a chance to write for any length of time. That's finished now and I hope to start writing again.

The kids both have exams coming up. The next six weeks will be stress-central in the Brown household. Speaking of the kids, my boy was sixteen yesterday. Their dad took him and friends go-karting. I did the taxi service as my ex fractured his elbow three days before, poor bloke. Congrats to my daughter and son for coming second and third.


I'm off to Italy on Friday with Lisa Worrall to the Italian MM meet. I can't wait to meet all the people I talk to online!! Which reminds me, must practice my hugging.

In-Decision is selling reasonably well. This makes me very happy. I'm hoping for a good June royalty statement because I'd like to take the kids on a wee break somewhere to celebrate finishing their exams.


The Hidden Wolf finally finally comes out this month.

Sheriff Milo Clarke has met his mate, Eli Watkins, and now they're conducting a long distance relationship while Eli runs the Cavalry, the security firm protecting Joe and Cal at the Sapphire Ranch from the hunters. The long distance loving is hard on all three of them, Eli, Clarke and Clarke's wolf, who is becoming more restless as Clarke refuses to shift. When Clarke going to give into the other side of him and how will Clarke and Eli resolve the distance between their lives?

Books I have read recently.

One book that I have fangirled like a mad thing I am reviewing tomorrow, so I will leave that for its own post.


This is no formulaic shifter book. It's a complex tale of a shifter/human world and although it took me a while to get into it, by the time Tom's world had turned upside down I found it hard to put down. Well worth a read.

Raised in a remote farming community, Tom Fletcher knows little of his Shifter heritage and less about the dangerous lives that others of his kind lead in the city of Riverside. For Tom the big city is a daydream of opening nights and bright theater lights.

But when Tom meets Cloud Coldmoon-infamous and handsome heir to a criminal syndicate- everything changes. Suddenly suspected of murder, Tom must flee to the only city where his kind are common.

Filled with shapeshifters, con men, mobsters and ruled by the vengeful Coldmoon Family, Riverside is as perilous as it is alluring. Tom seeks refuge in the Turnskin Theartre, where his shape-changing skills can be put to good use on and off the stage.

Here he has a chance to fulfill his dreams of stardom and romance, but only if he can stay one step ahead of police and criminals alike, otherwise the next shape he takes could be his last.











No comments:

Post a Comment