Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Author Assistant

Following on from my Life Moves On post I've been reorganising my life over the last year. It's been full on and frantic at times but I really enjoy my various hats.

I now work as an admin assistant for a publisher and as an author's personal assistant for three very talented authors. I will build up the author's assistant role as much as I can. It's something I really enjoy doing and would like to take on other authors.


I've had a few people ask me what I do. I take over the work that distracts you from writing. Handling blog tours, giveaways, social media and general queries. I'm also a good shoulder when you need one. If you have any queries PM me via Facebook or Twitter.

As I said before my own writing will go on hold for a while, but there's nothing to stop me helping other authors.


No comments:

Post a Comment