Friday, 2 October 2015

Friday... Where the Hell did the Week Go?

One minute it was Monday and I had the whole week planned. The next it was Wednesday and I was running to catch up, and now, bloody hell, it's Friday and I've done nothing. From power cuts to friends to dogs and daughter, my week has been kyboshed. So, aside from entertaining on Saturday night, I'm going to be spending the weekend catching up. Oh heck, cleaning... no see paragraph 2.

Recently I've been making a list of things I'm too old to do. I prefer this list from Michelle Combs. She's right. I'm too old for guilty pleasures. I should embrace them as pleasures to be enjoyed. And hell, why should I apologise for my house being a mess. I've got better things to do. Yep, I may never throw myself out of plane (like I was going to do that!), but I'll happily hop into the basket of a hot air balloon.

Book update... will I ever finish The Rogue Wolf?







No comments:

Post a Comment