Monday, 12 October 2015

No GRL for Me

I was expecting to go to GRL this year. By the end of September I gave up hope that it was going to happen thanks to circumstances beyond my control. I'm owed some money from one dept of the Inland Revenue but didn't get it back. I did however get slapped with a nice big tax bill from another department.

I am beyond gutted.

I'm sorry to the people who were expecting me, and my special apologies to K.C. Wells who was going to be my room-mate, and Jeff Erno who was sorting out swag for me.

I'm angry and all kinds of miserable at the moment about GRL. I keep hoping for next year but at the moment it doesn't look a likely event.

Have a fantastic time, guys. Take loads of pictures. And huge hugs from me.

1 comment:

  1. aww sweetie that sucks. *hugs* You'll be missed. :(

    ReplyDelete