Saturday, 28 May 2016

London Comic Con

Yesterday, I went to London Comic Con with my daughter. I love my kid. I bought her two weekend tickets to Comic Con as her Christmas present, and she took me as a guest. I'm not good in crowds so we went early on Friday knowing there would be less people than the weekend. Still, there were plenty of cos-players and interesting people. It's an author's candy-ground for interest.

I wasn't that bothered about the celebs (sorry), but daughter got Nick Blood's autograph (Hunter from Agents of SHIELD) and he comes across as very friendly. She was going back today for more autographs but was unwell, so fingers crossed for tomorrow.

We investigated all the stalls - several times. Yes, my daughter is a happy shopper, her mother not so much. I bought these pictures to go up in the front room.






I've been looking for something to replace the pictures we've had for years. I saw some Supernatural images but they weren't quite what I was looking for. They did remind me that the last time I went to Comic Con that I saw Misha Collins.




I was thrilled when someone spotted my Stand by Me t-shirt which was half-hidden by my jacket. 

Anyway, good times had by both of us, and we were glad to come home and relax with the American candy she bought. Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you both had a good time! :D
    I love ComicCon.

    ReplyDelete