Monday, 17 October 2016

Monday morning again: Writing Plans

Good morning, my lovelies. It's Monday morning, and over two weeks since I last blogged. Since then I have come back from the Isle of Wight, looked after two sick kids for four days, got infected with their germs, spent five days feeling like I was dying, and the rest of the time trying to catch up.

What has happened since I last blogged?

Turn the Page has come out. I have a short story in this anthology to help help Suicide Prevention and Awareness programs in their area.

Ducks in a Row:  Blurb: David spends his afternoons feeding the ducks, a peaceful activity until the day Jeff and his Labrador dog burst into his life. David and Jeff get to know one another, punctuated by Bozo's mishaps, but David is unwilling to share all his secrets. Will Jeff give him the time he needs?










Morning My Angel is selling steadily, which pleases me enormously. I'm already writing Angel Enterprises #2, Goodnight My Sweetheart, and I'm aiming for a March/April 2017 release date.

The second book focuses on Cal, and his plans for the future. I don't want to say too much more because it gives away Morning My Angel.











I'm still ploughing through Alpha Barman and Magpie Lover, but the Muse is being an arse about those two. In theory, Alpha Barman will be out end of November and Magpie Lover in February.
So list as follows:

November: Alpha Barman
January: With A Kick story
February: Magpie Lover
March/April: Goodnight My Sweetheart

I'm also writing a Left at the Crossroads story with Lisa Worrall, so watch this space.

Rights Returns:

I'm getting back the Sapphire Ranch Wolves, and The Arches, over the next few months. I want to finish the Wolves series and rewrite The Arches.












1 comment:

  1. very interesting read.

    yay to getting more Sapphire Ranch Wolves stories I have the first 3, I was hoping for more :D

    and yay to more Angel Enterprises, I LOVED the first one and wow did the ending surprise me, well not the Cal but the you know :P I also enjoyed seeing Jesse and Dan again :D

    ReplyDelete