Wednesday, 30 November 2016

Writing Plans

Plans are ahoof!

I'm in the middle of sorting out a shop on this site. It will take Paypal and credit/debit cards. I'm planning to rotate the self-pubbed books I'm offering, rather than have them all in one go. I hope to have it set up by next week. I'll post more when it's all finalised. I want to thank Clare London for her help.

Alpha Barman is selling well. It is my first experiment with putting it on Kindle Unlimited from release. It's exciting seeing the page numbers increase. At least I know someone is reading it!

I have plans to release the next in the series in June next year. I'm wavering between Mitch's brother, or Si and Howie.

At the moment I'm in the middle of Left at the Crossroads #4 with Lisa Worrall, a With A Kick story, Colin and Daniel's story from Nothing Ever Happens and Goodnight My Sweetheart (Morning My Angel #2). I have no clue which to focus on. They're all yelling for my attention.

Must finish here. I'm in 'the office' with Clare London, and I have to write before she scolds me for not writing.


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for the next book. Absolutely loved this book, very exciting, sweet and a page turner.

    ReplyDelete