Saturday, 31 December 2016

My 2016 - Books

My plans to talk about my 2016 took a nosedive this week. Between the news of George Michael's and Carrie Fisher's deaths, All Romance ebooks screwing us over,  and feeling unwell yesterday, I've been unfocused. On the plus side, I've read a ton of books. There has to be a silver lining somewhere.

Let's start with the books (non-translations) I released this year. Two of the books were the start of a new Isle series, and two were self pubs, and the start of new series. 2016 has been my best year in terms of sales for a couple of years. Huge kisses to everyone who bought one of my books.



Island Doctor

Buylinks here
Island Counselor

Buylinks here


Morning My Angel

Buylinks here
Alpha Barman

Buylinks here





  

No comments:

Post a Comment