Wednesday, 21 December 2016

Today is my Office Party

Clare working. Party photos to follow.
I'm off to my 'office party' with Clare London today. Usually we stick to coffee and soft drinks, but today neither of us are driving, so we can both have a drink. A thank you in advance to Clare's husband, who will pour me home later. I'm currently waiting for a cab to get there because there is industrial action on both train lines.

Working for myself means I tend to lose out on social interaction. As I've said before, Office Wednesday with Clare is precious, so of course we have a Christmas meal. Photos will come later if they aren't too embarrassing. We have plans to sketch out a plot together. Let's see how that works aided by a few glasses of Prosecco!

Bye for now. Hic!

No comments:

Post a Comment