Monday, 9 January 2017

Monday, Rain, Print and Plans

How are you doing this rainy Monday evening? If you have snow, I'm totally jealous. Snow is a distant memory here. The last time we had snow (at least six years ago), our estate was cut off, and people came out to toboggan, play games and have fun. Neighbours actually talked to each other. I'd like that to happen at least once a year.

This is Faith after a walk in the rain on Epsom Downs, hoping for a bite of our lunch. She got her own sausage. Yes, yes, I know I spoil my doggies.

I'm struggling to get back into writing after the Christmas season. I think I need to find some other space to write than my home. My kids and doggies, great as they are, are incredible disturbing. I love doing my day job at home, but writing is another matter entirely. I don't have a space at home where I can shut myself away. I need to sort that out.

I'm waiting for the proof copy of Morning My Angel. It's exciting waiting for a paperback. I get a little giddy when I see my words in print. Yes, I love ebooks, and I love print too.




Then once that paperback is sorted, I'm going to do the same with Alpha Barman. It's going to be a busy year for these two stories. I'm glad I changed Morning My Angel to Kindle Unlimited for a few months. It gave it a new boost in the ratings.

Both books will be in audiobook by the middle of the year, and I'm hoping to get the sequels out about the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment