Sunday, 25 June 2017

M/M Romance contingent at a Wedding

Yesterday, I was lucky enough to be invited to my bestie, Lisa Worrall's wedding. I met lovely author, Chris Quinton, for lunch, and then we went for a walk. The colours of the sky and sea were quite dramatic at that point, but fortunately the rain held off 'til later.


©Sue Brown

Chris very kindly allowed me the use of her room to change in, which was much appreciated. I didn't have to drive in all my finery.

Here is the MM contingent with the blushing bride. L-R, Chris Quinton, Meredith Russell, Lisa Worrall, me, and Petronella Ford.

©Meredith Russell
I think I'm missing a white shrug.

©Chris Quinton

Here is the wonderful family together. They all looked gorgeous.
Posted with permission.
©Chris Quinton
Here is the table and the top of the cake.

©Chris Quinton

©Chris Quinton

The First Dance as a married couple.

©Meredith Russell

Our lovely favours (although I'd have loved the Lego that was given out to Petra's son).


And finally... how to occupy mother and son. Give them a math's game. No, I wouldn't have believed it either, but they were hooked. Meredith's hubby is a clever man.


2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous day! And that's the best wedding cake ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all looked wonderful and I'm so happy for Lisa.

    ReplyDelete